Monday 20 February 2012

Puppy Update, they are now 6 weeks old..THE BOYS

Wow, the time has really gone by so quickly with these puppies! All the pups are spoken for and I think thay have all found wonderful homes!
Thank you to all the people who have put their trust in us for their future guardian dog. Some will be guarding stock and others families and their homes.
Just becasue they are all spoke for, does not mean that I will be stopping with making pictures..

Here are a whole bunch of photo's of all the male pups. I will try to group them puppy by puppy, but I might make mistakes as looking at the photo's it is harder to see who is who.

I actually hate "labelling" the pups as what today is a bold pup may be tomorrow a bit tired and less advernturous. All the pups seem mild mannered and friendly pups. Not one pup jumps out as being so much more dominant or shy than the others. In fact these pups are really very even in temprament. Anyof these pups would be good for any job!
I am really happy with this whole litter. Nice quality, all well natured and good solid pups.
Male 1:
Karabash. He has the most white on his toes tips. He is a big, solid pup. He is friendly and quite adventurous. Nice natured pup. He would be regarded as bold, but this is really rather relative.


Male one is the left pup.


Male 2:Also a karabash but has less white on his toes. He is a bit quieter than male 1. Nice  big pup, friendly, very balanced and middle of the road type.




Male 3:
Is a more grey coloured pup. He is quite shy and a little bit timid. Smaller than some of the other males. I suppose he would be regarded as the shy boy of the whole bunch.




Both grey males

Male 4:
Grey male, he has a small white mark on his chest.
He is quite adventurous, in his own time.  Can be a bit shy at times and then later is really outgoing...


Both grey males.


Male 5:He is a darker karabash. Really nice looking pup. Middle of the road type., not over shy, not overly bold. Just perfect infact.


Male number 5 on the right.


  
I hope I got this right... I might have mixed up the two karabash puppy pictures and the two greys might also not be spot on...
If my puppy buyers have a preferance for a certain pup, let me know which one you think you may like best and then I can see if I think it will be compatible for what you are wanting the pup for!









1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...