Sunday 30 December 2012

2012 and 2013

I have spent much  of this last week thinking about what I would like to blog about on the last day of 2012 and the first day of 2013.

Well, at least the Mayans had it wrong,
that I think,
is the really good news from 2012.

I thought first to write a blog, a sort of Review of 2012,
but then I realised anybody can just go through the blog archives and will know what kind of year it has been.

The I thought of a "Photo of the month" over 2012,
but I see that Facebook did that for me,
So, I did not need to do that.

While pondering this matter,
I realised the normal thing  to do would be to write down New Years resolutions.
But,
I am not going to that either.
I have decided instead to make a wish list for you.

So, I wish you all the following ( and more)
for 2013..

Close Friendships


Meet new friends..


Have your own guardian angel..


Be surrounded by people who believe in you..




Lots of funny and crazy moments..



Someone to snuggle up to..


That you always can show your best side..


Have fun and play games..


Venture out and discover the world..


Together, explore new paths..


You have the strength to weather the storms of life..



Someone has your back..


Someone to share your thoughts, dreams and feelings with..

Someone to guide you, when you get lost..


Thoughtfulness..


Laugh heartily..


Hugs..


Some one who will care for you in times of need..
 

Someone who will watch over you..


Tenderness..


And, may you all have a tiger stuffy for all those unforeseen moments in life.

I wish you all the best ( and more) for 2013!

And by the way..

"I made no resolutions for the New Year. The habit of making plans, of criticising, sanctioning and molding my life, is too much of a daily event for me."
- Anaïs Nin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...