Sunday 13 October 2013

Christmas shopping

Can you believe it is only about 70 something days before its Christamas?
Wow.
Scary.

Anyway, I was looking for a certain photo today and got a little distracted.
I love looking at older pictures and enjoying the memory that comes with the picture.
Sometimes, it not even the memory that is fun,
simply a nice moment, a funny thought, a pretty picture.

So, I gathered up some of my favorites and made a
Sarplaninac Calender for 2014.


The choice was incredibly difficult as I had way more pictures than months in the year.
 I realised that I also make, way more pictures in the snow,
 than in the summer.

Anyway, if you would like to order a calender,
then please let me know.
They cost $20, sent to you (incl shipping)
They are 12 x12, wall calenders.
If you order soon, I might have them to you before Christmas!

Send me an email if you would like to order 1 or 5 or whatever number..
EMAIL ME

Here is a sneak peek:



 Some of the images are "Golden Oldies",
some have never been published or displayed on my blog, or facebook before.

I hope you will enjoy these images as much as I do.
All the photo's I made,
all the dogs are either mine, were mine or bred by me.
For, some friends and family,
you might now have a hint about what you will be getting for Christmas...

To pay for the calender, you can either use the PAY NOW button and pay through Paypal,
or you can email with interact
or if you live in Canada you can send me a cheque.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...