Tuesday 28 June 2016

Gathering of information about LGD



I have been slowly sorting through all my blogs to try and make an overview. I am not done yest but here is a start of general topics and the links to the blogs I have written regarding the LGD.
Blog Articles, sorted according to Subject


Feeding 




Comparison between GP and Sar





Packs of dogs, meet and greet





Fence crawlers/Yokes/Fences





Training the young LGD




Dogs Working




Lambing Time and the dogs





Other Guardian animals





Anecdotes, dealing with predation




Shars and Cows







Why LGD fail




Anecdotes about our dogs ( individual dogs)/ Funny stories






Chantal, Our first Sarplaninac







Sarplaninac Breed





 Breeding





 Musings/thoughts and training






New Years/Photo







Macedonia




In the media





Other LGD






Coyotes/wildlife/critter cam






Socializing the baby pups with sheep




Our ranch






Research







As, I wade through all the blogs,  I will post updates to this list with the newly added blogs.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...